Accommodation & Hospitality
The Granary Lodge Bed & Breakfast, Mey Thurso
More inAccommodation & Hospitality
Escape to a beautiful Highland setting... Create everlasting memories together.
Whether you are touring the North Highlands of Scotland on the NC500, looking for a romantic getaway, celebrating that special occasion or simply relaxing and unwinding, The Granary Lodge luxury bed and breakfast is the perfect Highland retreat. A place for couples to recharge, feel special and succumb to the peace and tranquillity of the Caithness countryside.
Nestled between the Castle of Mey and the seashore, The Granary Lodge Luxury Bed & Breakfast features beautiful views and spectacular sunsets over the Pentland Firth to Orkney. On the dark nights you may be lucky to see The Northern Lights.
All rooms are individually styled and beautifully appointed in the original 17th Century Granary Building with the Drawing Room, Dining Room and Reception in an adjacent building. A place of ease and repose where you can reflect on the joys of the day and anticipate the pleasures of tomorrow. Let your cares drift away in a truly sumptuous bed. You can always be sure of a fantastic night’s sleep to leave you feeling refreshed and revitalised.
Premises licence number HC/CSR/1895
"Fabulous! Everything I had hoped and more, we thoroughly enjoyed our time here and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for somewhere to stay in the area or as a special treat location." Leah W
At A Glance
- Stunning sea views over the Pentland Firth to Dunnet Head and Orkney
- Genuine Highland Hospitality - a warm welcome awaits
- 8 individually styled ground floor guest rooms, with individual outside access
- 2 luxury suites on the upper floors, each with a relaxing lounge area
- Take your furry family member with you by booking our dog-friendly Room 7
- Relaxing Drawing room with open fire and views over the sea
- Breakfast and Platters made from quality, locally-sourced ingredients
- Selection of beverages available with gins, whisky and ales from local distilleries
- Private Car Park with Accessible Parking and Electric Charging Point
- If you are celebrating a special occasion or wish to spoil a loved one during your stay, you can add a variety of extra special touches to make your stay truly memorable.
- For those special occasions, the reservation team are available to help with all your requirements to ensure your special getaway is a time to cherish and remember.
- Private tour of the Castle by arrangement
- Special occasion cake
- Handcrafted local artisan chocolates from Caithness Chocolates
- Bottle of Prosecco
- Bottle of Highgrove Champagne
- Fresh Flowers
Tel: 01847 851861 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Relax in luxurious surroundings in any of the beautifully decorated rooms that you will find here.Read More...
Start your day with a sumptuous choice of breakfast options.Read More...
There are several delicious delights on offer to ensure your taste buds are satisfied.Read More...
A Brief History
Interested in how we began? Read our history here.Read More...
Don't take our word for it - read some of the comments left by our guests here.Read More...
Visiting the Area
Looking for what to do while staying in Caithness? Here are some tips to get you started...Read More...
How To Get Here
Read our advice on how to arrive to your Highland getaway.Read More...