Accommodation & Hospitality
The Granary Lodge Bed & Breakfast, Mey Thurso
More in Accommodation & Hospitality
Escape to a beautiful Highland setting... Create everlasting memories together.
We are temporarily closed. We look forward to welcoming you again when restrictions are updated.
Whether you are touring the North Highlands of Scotland on the NC500, looking for a romantic getaway, celebrating that special occasion or simply relaxing and unwinding, The Granary Lodge luxury bed and breakfast is the perfect Highland retreat. A place for couples to recharge, feel special and succumb to the peace and tranquillity of the Caithness countryside.
Nestled between the Castle of Mey and the seashore, The Granary Lodge Luxury Bed & Breakfast features beautiful views and spectacular sunsets over the Pentland Firth to Orkney. On the dark nights you may be lucky to see The Northern Lights.
Keeping you safe during Covid-19
Due to current Covid-19 restrictions The Granary Lodge is temporarily closed. We look forward to welcoming you again when restrictions are updated. When we do reopen we have implemented enhanced safety procedures that you can read about here.
At A Glance
- Stunning sea views over the Pentland Firth to Dunnet Head and Orkney
- Genuine Highland Hospitality - a warm welcome awaits
- 8 individually styled ground floor guest rooms, with individual outside access
- 2 luxury suites on the upper floors each with relaxing lounge area
- Relaxing Drawing room with open fire and views over the sea
- Breakfast and Crofter’s Platters made from quality, locally-sourced ingredients
- Selection of beverages available with gins, whisky and ales from local distillery’s
- Private Car Park with Disabled Parking and Electric Charging Point
- If you are celebrating a special occasion, or just wish to spoil a loved one during your stay, you can add a variety of extra special touches to make your stay truly memorable.
- Create everlasting memories together
- For those special occasions the reservation team are available to help with all your requirements, to ensure your special getaway is a time to cherish and remember.
- Special occasion cake
- Handcrafted local artisan chocolates from Caithness Chocolates
- Box of 12 handmade chocolates or Vegan Chocolate Selection
- Bottle of Prosecco
- Bottle of Highgrove Champagne
- Fresh Flowers
"Fabulous! Everything I had hoped and more, we thoroughly enjoyed our time here and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for somewhere to stay in the area or as a special treat location." Leah W
Tel: 01847 851861 Email: email@example.com
Relax in luxurious surroundings in any of our beautifully decorated rooms.Read More...
Start your day with our sumptuous choice of breakfast options.Read More...
We offer several delicious delights to ensure your taste buds are satisfied.Read More...
A Brief History
Interested in how we began? Read our history here.Read More...
Keeping You Safe
Read more about our enhanced safety procedures.Read More...
Don't take our word for it - read some of the comments left by our guests here.Read More...