News & Events
The Granary Lodge: Covid-19 Policy
Please note that our processes and precautions will be under constant review. We will always comply with all Scottish Government and National Tourist Organisations Industry Standards.
- As a condition of making a reservation guests must verify that they are free of Covid-19 symptoms.
- If you are displaying any symptoms of covid please call us to postpone your stay.
- Guests are required to complete a registration document for each guest in their party. The registration document will be sent to guests before arrival.
- Staff and guests are encouraged to stay at least 2 metres from others when possible.
- Hand sanitising stations will be placed at the entrance of The Granary Lodge and throughout the building
- Guests are to take their own face coverings as these are required to be worn in The Granary and please use hand sanitiser on entry.
- Check-in time after 4 pm
- Guests will enter The Granary through doors that are propped open
- Guest temperatures will be taken on arrival
- Guests will be asked to confirm that they have not had any symptoms in last 7 days and their temperature will be taken and recorded.
- One way system in operation at reception
- The team will confirm card payment details for charges to account for accommodation. Food and drinks will be charged for on ordering. Debit and Credit cards only for payment, cash not accepted.
- Guests will be required to check into the Test and Protect Check-in Scotland service.
- Tea and coffee making facilities will remain in the room with biscuits in sealed packets. Extra supplies can be requested by calling reception.
- Guest rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with anti viral spray
- No room servicing will be undertaken during guest stay. Fresh towels and toiletries if required can be requested by calling reception.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Until further notice, following government guidelines, to maintain social distancing the dining room will remain closed. The re-opening of our dining room will be reviewed when we enter Level 0.
- Breakfast will be in a hamper style box, delivered to your room at a pre-arranged time
- Cream teas are available in the afternoons.
- Platters are available from 5 pm to 8 pm.
- Pre-booking essential for cream teas and platters. (48 hours notice)
- A selection of our most popular locally produced beverages will be available to enjoy in the drawing-room or by room service to your room. NOTE: Due to social distancing, the Drawing-room will be limited to six people from three households.
Tel: 01847 851861 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org