News & Events
The Granary Lodge: Reassuring Our Guests
- As a condition of making a reservation guests must verify that they are free of Covid-19 symptoms.
- If you are displaying any symptoms of Covid please call us to postpone your stay.
- Guests are required to complete a registration document for each guest in their party. The registration document will be sent to guests before arrival.
- Some staff may be wearing face masks during your stay
- Hand sanitising stations will be placed at the entrance of The Granary Lodge and throughout the building
- Check-in time after 4 pm
- Guests will be asked to confirm that they have not had any symptoms in last 7 days
- The team will confirm card payment details for charges to account for accommodation.
- Food and drinks will be charged for on ordering. Debit and Credit cards only for payment, cash not accepted.
- Tea and coffee making facilities are available in rooms. Extra supplies can be requested by calling reception.
- Guest rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with anti viral spray.
- No room servicing will be undertaken during guest stay. Fresh towels and toiletries if required can be requested by calling reception.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Continental Breakfast will be served in the Dining Room between 8.00am and 9.30am. We can also serve your breakfast in a hamper style box, delivered to your room at a pre-arranged time
- Cream teas are available in the afternoons.
- Platters are available from 6.00pm to 8.00pm.
- Pre-booking essential for cream teas and platters. (48 hours notice)
- A selection of our most popular locally produced beverages will be available to enjoy in the drawing-room or by room service to your room.
Tel: 01847 851861 Email: email@example.com