News & Events
The Granary Lodge Covid-19 Policy
Please note that our processes and precautions will be under constant review. We will always comply with all Scottish Government and National Tourist Organisations Industry Standards.
- Prior to arrival, guests will be contacted by telephone or email by a member of our team to complete the check-in process, minimising contact at reception on arrival. The team will request the guest’s full address and car registration number.
- Guests will also be asked to confirm that they are free of Covid-19 symptoms.
- Staff and guests are encouraged to stay at least 2 metres from others when possible.
- Hand sanitising stations will be placed at the entrance of The Granary Lodge and throughout the building
- The team will confirm card payment details for charges to account for accommodation. Food and drinks will be charged for on ordering. Cash will not be accepted for payment unless prior arrangement made.
Guests are to take their own face coverings as these are required to be worn in The Granary
- Check-in time after 4 pm
- Guests will enter The Granary through doors that are propped open – please use hand sanitiser on entry.
- We ask that only one person per booking approach reception for check-in.
- Guests will be asked to confirm that they have not had any symptoms in last 7 days and their temperature will be taken and recorded.
- One way system in operation at reception
- Tea and coffee making facilities will remain in the room with biscuits in sealed packets. Extra supplies can be requested by calling reception.
- Guest rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with anti viral spray
- No room servicing will be undertaken during guest stay. Fresh towels and toiletries if required can be requested by calling reception.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Until further notice, following government guidelines, to maintain social distancing the drawing room and dining room will remain closed.
- Breakfast will be in a hamper style box, delivered to your room at a pre arranged time
- Packed Lunches available for you to enjoy while out exploring Caithness.
- Cream teas are available in the afternoons.
- Platters are available from 5 pm to 8 pm.
- Pre-booking essential for packed lunches, cream teas and platters.
- A selection of our most popular locally produced beverages will be available to enjoy in your room.